When remodeling a home or building a new home, the choice of countertop materials is one of the most fraught with conflict. Some people think that granite makes for the best high-end countertops, while some designers think they’re overdone and swear by quartz counters. Regardless of your thoughts on whether granite or quartz counters are better, getting custom countertops from their most trusted local countertop contractors is a must.
Bella Stone Countertops: the Best Stone Counters in Visalia CA
Since 2013, we’ve been helping homeowners all over the San Joaquin Valley, California, with custom countertops for bathrooms, kitchens, and more. Let us help you choose the best countertop materials for your home or business!
Granite Vs Quartz Counters: Which is best?
When choosing between granite and quartz countertops, there are several factors to consider.
- As a natural stone, granite is unique and provides a beautiful, upscale look in a variety of colors and patterns that’s highly prized among homebuyers.
- Quartz has the sparkle of granite, but because it’s an engineered stone product, quartz has a wider variety of color and pattern options.
- Granite can be more expensive because individual matching slabs need to be sourced, it is heavier, and it can be more complicated to install.
- Quartz counters can be cheaper because the cost to manufacture the slab is lesser, as well as easier fabrication and installation.
- Stone counters like granite are naturally hard and heat resistant, though they are porous, so staining can occur.
- Engineered quartz is non-porous, so it’s bacteria resistant, less prone to staining, harder, and more durable.
Contact Bella Stone for Granite or Quartz Counters in Visalia California!
At Bella Stone Countertops, Visalia CA’s most experienced countertop designers and installers, we’re proud to serve communities in California with designing, sourcing, and installing custom counters.
If you’re in the market for natural or engineered stone countertops, call us today!